First photo, me and my wife Pauline. This was taken when we attended a function (Exclusive Models' Graduation Night) where my youngest daughter Kym performed a song for the crowd. 2nd photo, the proud dad with the bunso (Kym). Kym is in primary school (Wynn Vale Primary). 3rd photo, kids at home (Xmas Eve '05), first from left is Krishelle, my eldest. She's in 2nd Year of Nursing at the University Of South Australia, middle one is my daughter Kitchie (third in the family) and right side is my son Miko. Miko and Kitchie are both in high school (Golden Grove High). By the way, I got four kids. 4th photo, Kitchie and Kym with a friend when we visited Carrick Hill (a Manor House) here in Adelaide for a day outing.

Me and my wife and four kids (3 daughters and a son) have been here in Adelaide since 1991 as permanent residents. My youngest was born here in 1995. I'm currently employed with RLA (Research Laboratories Of Australia) here in Adelaide.


(sano bong, my apologies for posting this late, nalimutan ko baya :-(u got a nice family there, cute wife and kids. nagulat ako me college ka na palan na aki)

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thanx sano Jets for posting... I decided to send these photos as my contribution to the blogsite when you asked for some holiday pics and I thought...why not... May college na nga and ang ibig sabihin n'yan eh tumatanda na ako. Hehehehe.
    Anonymous said...
    Bommick,

    Wow! sinabi ko na nga maganda ang lahi mo friend, 'hope to meet you soon ,ayan meron na silang pambawi saiyo you have 3 girls, dahan dahan ka lang ha... just kidding, alam ko naman you're a loving and responsible padre de pamilya... take care brod.

    NOG
    Anonymous said...
    nice pix brod!
    Anonymous said...
    nice pix brod.
    Anonymous said...
    mate, nice to see your pic n family. mas daku an hasang mo niyan. share ka naman dyan ng australian penthouse, suanoy pa an edition na yadi sa amon ni ah oh nan haile. gdlk mate
    Anonymous said...
    Chuck, thanx brod!
    Alwyn, padi... mamasyar ka baya dini Atty. kay basi "moving n breathing" Australian P... an pagka-bisihan mo. Kun kaupod mo si Ah-Oh and Haile... siguradong riot talaga. Hehehehe. Thanx and glad to hear from you!!!
    Anonymous said...
    hi...are you related to col.eleucadio miaco from negros oriental?...sorry for interrupting.thanks.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.